Roof Repair & Replacement
One very integral part of your home or business is the roof! How often do you think about or inspect it? After a severe storm or high winds has affected your area, it’s important to make sure your roof and the building envelope are intact–especially if your roof is older. The staff at NuBilt is well-equipped and experienced to handle any of your roofing needs.
- Do you need roof repair from hail, wind or storm damage?
- Would you like a new roof? More ventilation or light?
- Would you like an expert roof inspection?
When choosing a roofing contractor, be sure to do your research. Client reviews, the age of the company, awards and recognitions are important factors to seek out when looking for a reputable roof repair expert. The company should even be able to provide references and previous clients to help you make your decision.
Details: A $1,000 Value For Your Roofing Job. Lower your Insurance Premium up to 28% annually with industry recognized impact resistant shingles, FREE! Use coupon on your New Roofs, Roofing Repairs and/or Roof Replacements.
We have assembled our roofing information, research and projects below. Please take a look and let us know what you think:
- Beware of Hail Damage Scams
- How to Inspect a Roof for Hail Damage?
- Hail Damage To Roof Shingles
- Why Hail is so Damaging to Your Roof
- Ice Damming Basics
- Ice Damming – Is it Preventable?
- Roof Leak Ten Most Common Leak Locations
- High Wind Season – The Science Behind its Damaging Forces
- Colorado Winterizing – 10 Tips To Prepare Your Property For the Winter
- Checklist for Attic Moisture Problems
- Understanding the Role of the Building Envelope